We finally (oh my, I have to change the font for each paragraph?) put in our annual flowers this week. We decided to wait to buy them until the Memorial Day/Garden Center Pandemic Opening was past. There weren't a lot of flowers to pick from, but we found ones that are doing wonderfully after some nice cool, dry weather to help them settle in.
Here are a few photos I took with my phone--the ones that didn't come out blurry, anyway. I'll try some other ones for another post, if I need to do another trial post.
First up, our perennial geranium:
Here's a close up:
Wish me luck. (Do you see what I did there? I started a new paragraph and didn't have to change my font. Yay!)
Okay, here I am. Font is still there. Here’s a photo of my red impatiens. Aw shucks! It won't let me add a photo. Hmmm. Okay, back to the computer. I'll have to study this a little more. Maybe this won't work with an ipad mini? Here's the flower.
No fabric or quilting photos here. But. I did venture out to my local fabric store today all masked and sanitized, and quick grabbed a few needed fabric pieces for a project I'm working on. The store is all outfitted with clear shower curtains to keep customers and cashiers apart, and there are little tape strips all over to remind us of the 6-foot rule. My fabrics are the color of the lime coleus above. I'll share them another time, maybe when I take another crack at this on the ipad.
So, this format is not so bad. I was able to add my photos much faster than before. I just need a little more practice finding the right buttons. And I sure hope I can figure out how to use this on my mobile devices. Much more to learn...
Aw, my font just needed to be readjusted. Oh well, I know how to do that. I hope you're having a good quilty week, and if you are a Blogger user, I hope you are figuring out this new format. If you have any tips, please share away!